Personal Data Protection
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (GDPR)
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the rules of processing your personal data and about your related rights:
- The administrator of your personal data is TREPKO S.A. based in Gniezno (62-200) at ul. Roosevelta 116. You can contact us by phone: +48 61 426 50 41, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, contact with him is possible via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR in order to:
a) Recruitment and employment of employees, juvenile workers, trainees and apprentices. Granting of social benefits.
b) Delegating employees to companies cooperating with the personal data administrator.
c) Employee outsourcing provided to the personal data administrator.
d) Cooperation with external entities in the design of manufactured machines.
e) Participation in research and development projects financed from external sources (EU and state).
f) Advertising, sale and servicing of manufactured machines.
g) Supervising passenger traffic on the premises of the plant (passes and video monitoring).
h) Cooperation with external entities in the scope of undertaking contracts, contracts, orders, deliveries, etc.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of the following legal grounds: consent of the data subject, labor code, contracts concluded between companies, provisions of national and EU law under which personal data is processed.
In special cases (debt collection, traffic monitoring on the premises of the plant), the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the personal data administrator.
- Providing information about yourself is a necessary requirement to conclude a contract with us and the needs related to the Labor Code and other legal acts. Failure to provide this data will prevent the conclusion of the contract.
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to above, the recipients of your personal data are in particular:
a) Persons authorized by the personal data administrator.
b) Competent entities of public and local government administration to the extent and for purposes resulting from the provisions of generally applicable law.
c) Companies providing services, in particular in the field of: personal data protection, IT service, computer software, training, financial, insurance, medical and recreational services, device service, organizing trips.
d) Scientific and research institutions.
e) Educational establishments.
f) Entities providing audit services.
g) Other entities that, on the basis of relevant contracts signed with TREPKO S.A. process personal data for which the Administrator is TREPKO S.A.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose set out above, and thereafter for a period in accordance with applicable provisions of generally applicable law. HR and OHS data are stored in accordance with the currently applicable regulations. CV documents are kept during the recruitment period. Data obtained during the service of projects co-financed from external sources in accordance with the requirements of these projects. Other information in accordance with the internal instructions for storing documents and records, but not longer than necessary.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) The right to access personal data.
b) The right to request rectification (correction) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete.
c) The right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), or to limit their processing.
d) The right to transfer data (if possible).
- If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
- If you find any violations on the part of our company with regard to the security of personal data processing, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The current address of the supervisory body is: Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing your personal data by you is obligatory when the premise for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or concluded between the parties agreement.
- Our company does not profile personal data. If, while having information about a given person, there is a need for their processing other than indicated previously, we are obliged to inform them when and for what purpose we intend to process this data. Your data is not processed outside the EEA.
- The personal data administrator uses visual monitoring on the premises of the plant to ensure the protection of the employer’s property, GPS monitoring in company cars to control the correctness of the performance of official duties and to protect property against theft, monitoring of business computers to check how the employee uses working time and use of business equipment.